Friday, August 17, 2007

Cadence

I returned from Brazil on July 23rd. I spent my first week back in Canada in Weyburn hanging out with the worlds greatest grandma!!! Unfortunately I have no pictures to share of my time with her. Shame on you Pamela!!! Grandma and I spent a lot of time looking at photos. We looked at photos of Brazil and we looked at photos from when she was a little girl right up to when my mom was a little girl. Something I realized while I was with grandma for that week is that I am very much like her. For the longest time I have said this expression, "Lord love a duck!" and I've had no idea where it came from. One of the last times I was at Grandma's I discovered that she also says it! This time around I discovered that Grandma is jumpy just like I am. And something that I've known for along time is that she and I share a love for taking pictures. It makes me very happy to know that my grandma and I are alike. I couldn't think of a better person that I would like to have things in common with!

When I got back to Saskatoon one of the first things I did was go and visit my best friend Lisa and her beautiful little girl Cadence. I've said it before and I'll say it again there is nothing that I would rather post on my blog than cute new photos of my wonderful niece! And so it is once again time to share cuter than cute Cadence pictures. These pictures were taken on August first.

Cadence with the doll that I brought her from Brazil.


Kind of a fun pic I think.


Momma Little and the Little girl.


Cadence tried on one of the outfits I brought her from Brazil, a very cute summer outfit.


This dress is big enough that she'll be able to wear it next summer.


Trying to figure out how to get her brand new Brazilian Havaiana's free of their hanger.


Baby Havaianas, too cute!


This look is saying "Doesn't this woman ever get tired of taking my picture??" And the answer is, "No, I don't!" :)


She's cute and she knows it!

As much as she teased me with looking like she was going to crawl before I left for Brazil she never did. Now she is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up on everything. As long as she's got something stationary to hold on to she'll walk around. She goes along the length of the couch quite easily. I give her another two months before she's walking without any aids. She's growing so quickly. My little Little is getting big!

No comments: