Friday, August 17, 2007

A Family Picnic

A couple of weeks ago my Auntie Jewel left my mom a message saying that she wanted to plan a play date for her kids and mom's kids. I found this highly amusing because mom's youngest is 22 and Auntie Jewel's oldest is 3 now. Anyway, I was excited for a play date! :) Auntie Jewel and Lew brought Sarah and Josie from Prince Albert on Wednesday, August 8th and we had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun! I even got my dad to hang up the hammock that I brought him from Brazil 4 years ago. This was the first time it had ever gotten hung up.


Here's Michelle and "the monster" as I like to call her hanging out in the hammock.


Mom and I, laughing a lot!


Me, Sarah, Auntie Jewel and Josie.


"Hmm, there's an interesting view from up here."


Michelle and Sarah


I wonder what she's thinking at this moment...


Beautiful blue eyes!


Cousins, Dirk, me, Michelle, Josie and Sarah.


Josie sitting on her mommy's lap.


Having a good visit and looking at pictures.


So cute!


One last good-bye cuddle with Auntie Crystal.

No comments: