Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Before and After





I have been needing to get my hair cut for quite some time now. My poor hair has been sorely mistreated. Chemicals and styling have taken their toll and I finally decided that scissors were the only thing that would solve my mangy mane problems. I made an appointment for Friday after work at 3:45pm. That would give me plenty of time to get from work to the salon. When I arrived the receptionist told me that the stylist I was booked with was running late and asked if I could come back at 4:30. My thought was I was hoping to be on my way home with my new do by 4:30. I thought about rescheduling but I ended up saying I would come back. So 45 minutes later I returned and was told by the same receptionist that the stylist was just finishing up and that i could have a seat and wait. After sitting there for 20 minutes I was really beginning to wonder what was going on. I spoke to the receptionist again who questioned the stylist who said 5 more minutes. 10 minutes later I was so close to walking out! In the end I finally sat down to have my hair cut one hour and 20 minutes after my original appointment time! I walked out another hour and a half later with much shorter hair. The stylist was somewhat inexperienced I think. It was the longest hair cut I have ever experienced. I also didn't leave with what I had wanted... It's not bad (for the most part) just not exactly what I had asked for. I like the way it looks better from the front than the back. In the end it's just hair, it grows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well congrats on taking the time to get your hair done. I know my hair is in need of repair & hopefully before xmas I'll get in to see someone to fix it.

Perhaps next time you'll take it as a sign that she wasn't what you were after if it takes that long to get in. Did the person in front of you have an ok job done on their hair?