Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Girl!

It has been a long time since I have blogged about my all time favorite topic. Can anyone guess what (who) that is? Her name is Cadence and she stole my heart on the day she was born, two years ago yesterday. I reflected on this special day a year ago, and also included a picture from the day she was born and another from the day she turned one. I couldn't be in Saskatoon yesterday to get an "official" birthday picture but the one I've included below was taken last weekend when I was there. Isn't she cute? Everybody say "Aaaaaaaaaaah"! :)



This time last year Cadence wasn't walking on her own but now she's walking and running and getting into all kinds of mischief. She still doesn't say much at this point but she has her own ways of communicating her wants and needs.

While I was away in India I missed my Little girl so much. After being gone for 6 months I had become somewhat unfamiliar to her and that was a little hard on me. I'm glad that I've been able to spend enough time with her since getting back that she knows me again.

Happy second birthday Little girl!!!

No comments: