Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Baby Shower

On Saturday October 28th some of my friends from high school in Saskatoon held a baby shower for my friend Lisa and her daughter Cadence Mattea (aka my niece!) It was even more fun for me because I came as a surprose for Lisa. She was not expecting me...hehe It was definately fun to see the surprise on her face.

The evening was a great time of catching up between all of us. It is neat because this group of people who spent at least 5 days a week together back in higschool can get together maybe once a year and talk just like old times. Of course a lot of the conversation is now catching up on what we're all up to these days. Some of them are married and having kids now and some of us are still enjoying the single life:)

The highlite was of course getting to see my neice again! This was actually the third time I had seen her as I was in Saskatoon the weekend before when my roomate randomly decided to make the trip. This Little girl has grown so much since I first met her back in September!


Me and My beatiful neice!!!!


Cadence Mattea Wearing a very cute t-shirt and hanging out on the blanket that I crocheted for her.


This is Tamara holding Cadence. Tamara is one of the only other girls from our high school group who is still single and doesn't have babies...It make me feel better anyway!


Robin holding Cadence. Robin has a little boy of her own at home.


Jenna holding Cadence. Jenna is married and has two of her own.


This is Cadence and Spencer. Would you believe that Spencer is about three times her age?? You would never guess by the size of them! I took this photo because I think it will be cute to pull out some day at the wedding. ;) hehe Who knows!?!?


Here she is all bundled up and ready to head home. Bye Little girl!

1 comment:

asdfasdfasdf said...

All the babies are sooo cute!

I found the link to your blog on your myspace.

See you at the pool..

Heather