Monday, April 23, 2007

Mystery Flowers

On graduation day this beautiful flower arrangement was sent to the school with a card saying, "Congratulations on your graduation Pamela." There were instructions included for the flowers to be used as decoration during the ceremonies. The thing is there is no signature on the card. I have no idea who sent me these flowers. I think that this afternoon I am going to call the florist and ask who sent them. It's a mystery to me! They are really pretty and I'm enjoying them on my kitchen table.


So I called the florist's number that was on the back of the card this afternoon. The woman who answered told me she would have to check with the other locations in the city and that she would get back to me. When she called back she said that there was nothing in the computer systems at any of the locations that was delivered to the school either on Friday or Saturday. So apparently whoever the flowers are from delivered them themselves. So the mystery continues. I would really like to know who they are from so that I could thank them. Maybe I'll ask around the school to see if I can find out who they were left with and who it was that left them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still vote, Secret Admirer! Ha, ha!

ann said...

Ooooooooh! I wanna know now, too! :)