Monday, April 02, 2007

Exactly Two months And Counting!

I realized this morning as I was on my way to church that in exactly one month from today my team and I will be leaving Canada on our way to Brazil! That is an exciting thought and a scary thought all at the same time. In some ways it seems like and eternity away and in others it seems right around the corner. It depends on what perspective I am looking at it from. When I think about seeing my Brazilian family and friends it feels like and eternity but when I think about it in terms of my team finishing their training it feels like we need more time. In the two months that follow there is going to be a lot going on. Finishing out my last semester of College which includes writing final exams. Graduation ceremonies. Continued LST training. A trip down to Abilene, Texas to take a cultural anthropology class at ACU. I know that the time is going to fly! I am excited to see how God is going to use my team and I this summer! Please remember us in your prayers as we continue to prepare for what God has already prepared in advance for us to do.

My Teammates: Lucas and Katie

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

You'll have to come by during your stint in Abilene. We'd love to see you. E-mail me and I'll give your our address and phone #.

JustJenn said...

I'm also excited to see and hear what God will do through you all down there. You and your team are in my prayers! Luv You!