Monday, May 14, 2007

Crazy Boy!

My friend Chris was in town this weekend for Matthew and Tamara's wedding. Chris and I met at Western back in grade twelve. We have become pretty good friends over the years. Over the last year we have been in touch much less frequently and have kind of drifted apart. This weekend was really nice in that we were able to catch up with one another and renew our friendship. When we were waiting at the airport today I decided that we should take a picture of the two of us since the last one we have is probably about 5 or 6 years old. In typical Chris fashion he could not take a serious picture. He snapped a grand total of 24 pictures and we managed to get one decent one. I'm not going to post them all but these are some of the funnier ones.












And finally something "normal." :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, hahaha. Yup, I can totally see that happening. Well, at least you did get one normal one. I kinda like the one where you two are looking at eachother. Looks like you guys had fun though, so that's good.

Anonymous said...

Yup that's my little brother. Damn him & his wonky faces 'eh? *giggle* I agree, I like the one with the 2 of you looking at eachother. Its like you're sharing some "naughty" secret. ;)