Saturday, May 26, 2007

An Evening with the Baggett Family

My time in Abilene was intense. Taking an entire semester's worth of class in one week means that there is a need for an extreme amount of studying. I tried to balance my need to study with taking advantage of being in Abilene and getting to see some people I know there. Monday night I had the opportunity to share a meal with the Baggett family at their home. Angela used to live in Saskatoon and she was very influential in my life during my high school years. She has always been an example to me of a God-loving woman. She now lives in Abilene with her husband Brian and their two kids Ivan and Dominique. I had a great time visiting with Angela and Brian and playing with the kids.


Angela, Ivan, me and Dominique

Dominique looking very thoughtful. Do you ever wonder what is actually going through a child's mind? I do...perhaps "Who is this strange person holding me??"


The family dog, Sabaa (SP??)

Angela and Dominique


Ivan Looking precious.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

cool- we're famous! Thanks for the blurb. It was really great to see you and hear all about your journeys. love to you