Monday, June 11, 2007

Beautiful Cadence

I arrived home from Abilene on Sunday May 27th which left me with 4 days before leaving for Brazil on Friday June 1st. I spent those few days madly packing my life into boxes so that I could move everything to Saskatoon to store at my dad's place. On Thursday I took a little road trip to Saskatoon with my life packed into the trunk and the back seat of Joyce's car. I arrived in Saskatoon at around noon and went and had lunch with my mom. We had a really nice visit. I also had a good visit with my dad while I unloaded my stuff at his place. On my way back through Saskatoon I stopped at Lisa and Paul's. Cadence and I got to hang out while Lisa was teaching a piano lesson. Then all three of us got to visit for a while. It was so good visiting with Lisa and Paul and of course playing with my beautiful little niece. I can't believe how quickly she is growing! While I was there Lisa told me that she loves when I put pictures of Cadence on my blog. I told her that Cadence is the most interesting thing that I have to blog about. I may do a lot of things and go a lot of places but Cadence will always be my favorite blogging topic!!!!

She wasn't so sure about me when I first got there. She didn't cry or anything but she also wasn't giving out any big smiles.


She pushed her foot up against mine and I snapped a comparison shot.


This girl likes her thumb!


Now the smiles are out! I can't believe she is so big!


This is not only a great smiling pic but it shows a good view of her two bottom teeth.


The happy family...although Cadence doesn't look all that happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I finally get to see a pic of your new perm!!! Lol. You know, the curly hair kinda makes you look more like mom.