Saturday, April 19, 2008

SURPRISE!!! It's Jordan!

Tonight I was settling down to do some reading when I heard a door slam. I then heard Becky screaming as she ran down the hallway. If it had been Raysha screaming I would have assumed she had seen a lizard or a cockroach but Becky never freaks out over those kinds of things. I thought that she must have hurt herself or something the way that she was screaming. When I asked her what had happened she said, "there's a man at the door. So scary!!!" I was hesitant to go and open the front door with some strange man out there but I figured that somebody had to do something. When I opened up the door who should I find but Mr. Jordan Orr fresh off of a 30 hour bus ride from Nepal. I honestly don't blame Becky for being afraid and slamming the door in his face. If I hadn't known him I would have been afraid too what with his more than disheveled appearance. Poor Becky, we laughed at her for a very long time!! We weren't expecting Jordan to arrive until sometime next month. It should be good having him here for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is kinda scary.... Tell Jordan we say hi and hope he's having a great trip!

Noida Packers said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us it is really nice and helping us and other people who want to have a wildlife tour. we are from Jim Corbett National Park which is tend to provide you best wildlife tour join us soon and you will get best wildlife tour.