Saturday, March 31, 2007

Last weekend in Saskatoon

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking a little road trip with my friend Jennifer to Saskatoon. Good company always makes a trip so much nicer! I also had the pleasure of staying with my good friends Lisa and Paul. It is always so good to see them and catch up a little bit. And of course there's the perk of getting to spend some time with my beautiful niece Cadence! I was so amazed by how much she has grown up! She will be 7 months on April 5th. Since the last time that I saw her she has changed a lot. I think that she has lost a lot of her "baby-faceness." I mean she is still very much a baby but she has grown up so much! It was great to see her smiling face as I walked in the door. She is a very happy baby with lots and lots of smiles to share with everyone. She seems to forget to smile as soon as the camera comes out. I think she gets distracted by it and wants to know what it is...and if you're a baby and you want to know what something is that means that you put it in your mouth of course! My Little Girl is definitely a people person and that makes me happy! So here are some of my favorite pictures from last weekend in Saskatoon...I took a lot!

Cadence in her super cute teddy bear jacket.


Look at that beautiful Little Girl.


I got to babysit Cadence for the very first time while Paul and Lisa were at a wedding on Saturday. This also meant my first time feeding her. I couldn't get that food into her fast enough! This picture seems to prove that I need to improve my aim.


After the trauma of having her face washed off she had some more great smiles to share.


I love this picture!


My Mommy and Me!


Cadence and her first piano lesson with her mommy.


This is a favorite of mine!


Beautiful in butterflies!


Here she is trying out her new car seat. I really expected her to look small in this big car seat but she doesn't look small at all. She looks so big! She really likes that thumb of hers!


And here we are Auntie Pamela and her Little Girl!

2 comments:

ann said...

What beautiful pics, Pam! I'm glad you got to go visit your baby. :) And you look quite gorgeous yourself, lady! Love you and miss you soooooo much!
ann

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful baby girl. I love those big smiles.