Friday, May 09, 2008

Four Months

Here we are again. Four months since we left Canada. It is crazy to me how time has flown by since January 9th. In just 5 short weeks I am going to be packing my bags in preparation to head back to Canada. *sigh*

Since my Three Month post I've continued to reflect on the reasons God had in bringing me here to India. One reason that has become more and more obvious to me over the last four months is so that I could have the opportunity to learn from Ellen and Ray. They are both truly amazing people with servant hearts. I've learned so much just watching them live out their daily lives and how they interact with people. I have been fortunate enough to hear Ray teach on numerous occasions. He has a way of speaking to the Indian people that I really admire. In Ray I see a man who seeks to be like Christ in every way. I really appreciate that. I have a ton of respect for both Ellen and Ray and I thank God for the opportunity that He has given me to be here with them.

No comments: