Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lunch at Dona Isabel and Senhor Jorge's House

Dona Isabel Mack is maybe the greatest Brazilian cook I have ever had the pleasure to dine with! Dona Isabel also has the biggest heart I have ever encountered. Her home is always open and she is always prepared to feed an army. Dona Isabel and Senhor Jorge are parents to my friends Jorge and Luis. An entire family of genuinely great people. Dona Isabel had been inviting Katie, Lucas and I to have lunch at her house for weeks and it just never worked out. Finally on the Saturday before Lucas and Katie left we were able to have lunch at her house. I have many fond memories of meals shared in her kitchen! Obrigada Dona Isabel por tudo que você já fez pra mim. Eu já estou com muitas saudades de você!


Here is Dona Isabel making lunch, enough to feed an army!


Here is Marusia, Ivan, Lucas, Katie and Jorge enjoying the wonderful meal.

No comments: