Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Needing To Catch Up

Ok, so it's been two weeks since my last post and they've been busy! Just so you know I am still alive. I am back in Canada and it looks as if plans are changing once again...not that I've shared what those plans were on this blog but I did hint at something a while back. I'm not exactly ready to tell that story yet either. I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't disappear down in Brazil and as much as I would have liked to have stayed there I am now back in Canada. Hopefully over the next few days I'll post my stories from my last week and a half in Brazil. Blogging was therapeutic for me when Victor left Canada and went back to Brazil so maybe it will serve in the same way as I deal with my emotions over leaving Brazil. Once I've caught up on the last two weeks I'll share about what my plans were and the way that they are changing and will probably continue to change. If you have a free moment please say a prayer for me as I go through another difficult time of transition back into Canadian culture. I promise more pictures and stories within the very near future. Blessings.

1 comment:

ann said...

Oi Pam... eu te amo!!! Precisamos conversar logo. Estou orando pra vc!