Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Christmas Pics

OK, another installation of Holiday pictures. This post is dedicated to Christmas pics. There are more pictures of Victor's visit coming soon so don't worry! ;)

This picture was taken at the very first Christmas eve service held at the St. Stephen's Anglican Church. This is the church that my grandmother (dad's mom) attended while she was still alive. It was built in 1907 and has no heat or electricity. The service was done by candle light and there was a propane heater to keep us warm.


This was Christmas Eve and Vitinho was helping to make the stuffing for the turkey...He does a great impression of a turkey!!!! Gobble, Gobble! I could listen to it all day and I would still laugh! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!


The Sister and the little Brazilian Brother!


The Brother and the Mommy :)


The Father


Me :)


He really wishes that he was Canadian ;)


Vitinho flying his RC helicopter that he received as a gift.


My little cousin, Sarah, and Vitinho playing blocks. She really liked Vitinho... either that or he was just extremely funny looking in her eyes. :)


This girl is soooo cute!!! and SOOOO tall! Can you believe that she's only 2???


Sarah and her new unicorn. This is the second one we have given her. She got a bigger one on her birthday.


He totally thought the crowns were ridiculous... and he's right! This is an awful pic of me but I love his little expression here!


This is a picture of my Auntie Jewel, her husband Lou, my cousin Sarah and Baby #2 trying on his/her almost finished Afghan. I have a picture like this of Auntie Jewel when she was pregnant with Sarah with the Afghan that I made for her.


This was left over turkey for supper... I had been up way too late on Christmas eve so by this time I was a little loopy! :)

No comments: