Monday, January 15, 2007

Pics from when Salena was here

Ok, So If I'm going to get pictures up here I just need to do it. Here's some favorites from when Salena was here!

Some things never change. Still a lover of coffee!


Salena and Oleg are reunited in Canada...long story!


SURPRISE!!!!! His reaction was priceless!


Here is Salena with Vitinho as he touches snow for the first time. He was surprised at how cold it was. He had assumed that it would be the same temperature as the air. Something we Canadians might laugh at but how should a Brazilian know any different?


Now that I had my American and my Brazilian here with me we went for a little tour of the farm. This is them checking out where the cattle eat. Note how tan he is and how pale she is. :) He lost a lot of his colour by the time he left. hehe, that's what Canada will do to you! I told him that it's our way of blending in with our wintery surroundings. :P


Watching the tail end of a beautiful prairie sunset...beautiful and COLD!!!!!



Here is a little fun with icicles. Eventually he broke it over his knee but really wasn't expecting it to be so fragile!


Such a blessing to spend time together.


Just like old times!


Salena and Cadence. They're both so cute!


It was so cool for Salena to finally meet Lisa, Paul and Cadence. at the same time it was a little strange for my two worlds to be colliding.


A little "dancing" fun in Lisa and Paul's basement.


Brown Victor and White Cadence.


Can't pass up the opportunity to show of a picture with my beautiful niece!



She's just so darn cute!!!!!!!!


Checking out Dad's train layout in the basement.


Posing before heading to the airport.


I miss them both so much right now!


My smile is forced. I hate saying good-bye!


I really like this picture!!!! I took it and it turned out on the first try!

No comments: