Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Sister for Sarah

Auntie Jewel was scheduled for a C-section yesterday afternoon. I didn't actually know that it was for the afternoon until I called Grandma at 5:30 wondering if she had heard anything. She had actually just heard from Auntie Jewel with the big (literally) news.

Josephine Joanna was born on January 16th, 2007... somewhere around 2pm, I'm not really sure... weighing a whopping 11 POUNDS 3 OUNCES!!!!!! And she was 23 1/4 inches long!!! For you metric folks that's 5.07 kg and 59.06 cm!!!! She is one big baby! As far as I've heard mommy and baby are doing fine. I believe that they will be calling her Josie for short. I'm looking forward to meeting my new not-so-little cousin! You can be sure that when I do there will be plenty of pics to see! :)

No comments: