Thursday, January 11, 2007

In desperate need of some Catch-up blogging!

So my last post was about musical....that seems like forever ago!!!! I mentioned that I would be getting some photos of the performance of musical to post for all you wonderful bloggers to see but I have yet to accomplish that and am wondering if I ever will...perhaps, they just may never end up posted on this blog. haha! So I feel the need to summarize what's been going on in life since that last post, but oh where to start??? And what if I forget something??? And the fact that it is impossible to do it all Justice! Oh the stress and the pressure i am feeling over this silly blog. I don't have time to blog!!! Whatever!

Here it goes, a summary of my holidays:

I was very blessed to have my good friend Salena Hazel come up for a visit. Salena and I lived and worked together in Itu, Brazil for two years. The last time I had seen her was a year and half ago when we left Brazil and moved back to our respective countries. (She is American). Salena flew in on Friday December 15th and was able to stay until Tuesday December 19th. I can't even put into words how wonderful it was to see her again and catch up with each other. It has been WAY too long. I think that it's absolutely stupid that she and I do't talk on the phone more often then we do. I need to improve that since I have such a good long distance plan...YAY for YACK! Anyway, my adopted Brazilian brother Vitinho flew in on Sunday December 17th. Salena and I had been plotting how we were going to surprise him at the airport because we had kept it a secret from him that she was going to be here...:)


Mom was with us at the airport and the plan was that Vitinho and I would pose for a picture and mom would actually be taking a video when Salena came up from Behind him. Long story short, there is no video but we have this super fun picture of the three of us. :)

It was so good having Salena here!!!! It was the best Christmas present ever!!!! I'm glad that she and I got to spend some time together before Victor got here, it was a special time with just the two of us. It was super fun to surprise the socks off of Victor too! The look on his face was priceless when she tapped him on the shoulder and asked what time it was in Portuguese! Good times!!! I did not do a whole lot of sleeping while Salena was here. Instead we did a whole lot of visiting and laughing!!!!

The time she was here was short but the memories will last a lifetime! There is so much to say but I'll save that for another time. This post is already about three weeks late. hahaha

No comments: