Sunday, February 24, 2008

Greatest Sister Ever!


This is my "not-so-baby" baby sister, Michelle, and she rocks!!! She made my day today! I got a Valentines Day Card in the mail from her. It didn't matter that it was late, it was the thought that mattered! Little things like a snail mail card mean a lot, especially when you're in a foreign country! Thanks Michelle for being the greatest! I love you!

P.S. I fixed blogger so my posts are now being labeled according to India Standard Time...or maybe I'm the only one who cares? :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that you will make her day when she gets back from Ladies Retreat and sees this.
Love you!!!!! MOM

@}---}---}---

Anonymous said...

India Standard Time is cool! Michelle's hair is COOL, too. That's a hot do!

I watched the video you took from the top of the mountain, where everyone is saying hi. What fun! What fun! It was good to hear your voice.

Blessings and Hugs!
Gabriella (I'm choosing anonymous below b/c I have no google accnt.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis!!! I love you too, and I'm glad that I could make your day! :D Love ya bunches! *HUGS*