Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jennifer Jade Kerr


I have this amazing friend named Jennifer Jade Kerr. I pretty much think she's the bomb! I like to refer to her as my "rockstar friend." Jennifer is an extremely talented musician. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of her debut album, "Somehow it always does...", scheduled to come out sometime this year. She just launched her new website, http://www.jenniferjadekerr.com. Go check it out! You can also listen to some of her stuff on her myspace page.

Jennifer's song "I Don't Want You to Know" was recently chosen as the regional winning song for Z99 Regina in the 2008 Radiostar National Songwriting Competition. She will be going to Toronto in March for the Canadian Music Week, where she will be performing in a songwriting showcase with other regional winners from across Canada and competing for the grand prize of $10,000. Public voting on the regional winning songs started TODAY, Monday February 18 at the Radiostar website. Public voting will continue until Friday, February 29, 2008 at 5:00pm. I want to encourage all of my avid readers to take a few minutes to listen to the songs and vote for Jennifer!!!! :) I don't know if there is a limit of how many times you can vote so do it often if you can!

No comments: