Saturday, February 09, 2008

One Month

It's hard to believe that one month ago today I left Canada...or at least I left Saskatoon. Technically our flight didn't end up leaving Vancouver until after midnight so I guess we left Canada on the 10th not the 9th. In some ways it seems like I've been gone much longer than a month and in other ways it seems like it was only a few days ago that I was packing and getting ready to go. It has been a good month, full of new experiences and lessons. I'm looking forward to the next four months and what God has in store for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Pamela..sounds like you are keeping busy...dropped off at your mom's place the previous updates.Love & prayers, Sharon

Heather said...

wow a month already! Time flies when your having fun or a really wild adventure! Loved all the pictures you post and your commentary.I just know that God is going to use you in wonderful ways - you may not even know how but I just know he will!!

Stay well!