Sunday, March 09, 2008

Two Months

Today marks two months since I left Saskatoon. The time is passing by very quickly. I'm really not sure where the month of February went. I wonder if it went by as quickly in Canada as it did here in India?? Before I know it March is already going to have gone the way of February. I think I've finally gotten into the groove of a routine here. But when I use the word routine I use it very loosely. India is a country that requires a lot of flexibility as things often don't go the way you've planned them or happen at the times that you've planned them. I'm ok with that though. I think that because I expect it, it doesn't bother me. It has been a great two months in which I have really been enjoying the experience of this wonderful place. I'm looking forward to the next three months and all that they hold.

No comments: